The British pop icons will perform their first London show in six years on July 11 as part of the BST Hyde Park series. They’ll be joined by special guests Nile Rodgers and CHIC, and Grace Jones, with further acts to be announced. Duran Duran were due to headline the bill in 2020, but the festival did not take place due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on December 4 and fans who purchased tickets to the band’s cancelled 2020 performance are guaranteed tickets if they rebook.
The British rapper and singer, well known for his time with N-Dubz, will bring his Duki’s Playground Tour to Glasgow, Sheffield, Newcastle, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bournemouth and London, where he’ll play Electric Brixton, during May 2021. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on December 4.
The vocal group will celebrate their 10th anniversary with 20 shows in autumn 2021, kicking off on November 9 in Halifax and wrapping up on December 12 in Sheffield. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on December 4.
Also announced this week:
- Scouting For Girls have announced a UK and Ireland tour for autumn 2021.
- Suzi Quatro will headline London’s iconic Royal Albert Hall in April 2022.
- Arch Enemy have confirmed a co-headline tour with Behemoth of the UK and Europe for autumn 2021.
- Wet Wet Wet will take The Journey Tour across the UK throughout autumn 2021.
- Roni Size and LTJ Bukem will team up for a UK tour throughout late 2021.
- Eric Clapton has announced a fourth London show for spring 2021.