Sleaford Mods have confirmed shows in Manchester, Glasgow, Dublin, Newcastle, Liverpool, Oxford, Nottingham, Cardiff, Bristol, London and Brighton between November 17 and December 3, 2021. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on January 15, the same day they drop their new LP, ‘Spare Ribs’.
The London post-punks will kick off an autumn UK tour at Cardiff’s Tramshed on November 9 and conclude it at SWX in Bristol on November 26. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on January 15, the same day they release their new album, ‘Drunk Tank Pink’.
The Human League
The Human League have added a Bath show to their winter tour plans following the closure of the Oasis Leisure Centre in Swindon. The synth-pop legends will play the Forum in Bath on the same date they were due to play in Swindon, December 14. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on January 15, with priority access being given to those who bought tickets for the Oasis.
Craig David has rescheduled his Hold That Thought Tour for a second time due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The vocalist has rearranged the UK arena run to spring 2022 and announced new TS5 shows in Glasgow and Newcastle. He also has a string of dates in the diary for the summer. Original tickets will be honoured, and the remaining tickets are on sale now.
Chris Ramsey has rescheduled his upcoming spring UK shows to 2022 due to the coronavirus pandemic. He will now call in London, Basingstoke, Dartford, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Durham, Loughborough, Buxton, Stockport, Blackburn, Crewe, Doncaster, Middlesbrough, Carlisle, Coventry, Bedford, Dorking, Guildford, Reading, Portsmouth, Yeovil, Dudley, Huddersfield, Nottingham, Arbroath, Falkirk, Aberdeen, Leicester, Shrewsbury, Dunstable, Poole, Leamington Spa, Isle Of Man, Isle Of Wight, Manchester, Hull, Harrogate, Birmingham, Sheffield, Cardiff and Glasgow between February 4 and May 17, 2022. Original tickets remain valid and the remainder are on sale now.
Due to demand, the comedian will take his Not Again, Alan! Tour to London’s Eventim Apollo on October 7 and 8, 2022. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on January 15.
Also announced this week:
- Combichrist will embark on the Europe Not My Enemy Tour in summer 2021
- You Me At Six have announced an online event for January 16.
- Adam Lambert has announced two global livestream shows at the Roxy Theatre in Los Angeles on January 29.
- Ash have rescheduled their 25th anniversary UK and Ireland shows to spring 2021 in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Josh Widdicombe has rescheduled his tour of the UK, which will now kick off in April 2021 and run until spring 2022.
- Sir Michael Parkinson has announced An Evening With autumn UK tour.