Professor Brian Cox
The physicist, TV presenter and author will take his new show Horizons to arenas in Cardiff, Birmingham, Brighton, Hull, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Liverpool, Dublin, Belfast, Sheffield, Nottingham, Leeds, Newcastle, Peterborough, Bournemouth, Derby, Manchester and London during autumn 2021. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on November 20.
Head here for pre-sale tickets.
The Manchester band will be joined by special guests Happy Mondays for a tour of the UK and Ireland in 2021, calling at arenas in Leeds, Birmingham, Cardiff, Glasgow, Dublin, Manchester and London, where they’ll take over the SSE Arena Wembley on December 4. Tickets go on general sale at 9.30am on November 20.
Pete Tong and the Heritage Orchestra have confirmed summer 2021 performances at Franklin’s Gardens in Northampton on June 25, Newcastle Racecourse on June 26, Newmarket Racecourse on August 13 and Colwyn Bay the next day. The concerts will be conducted by the DJ’s longtime collaborator Jules Buckley, with tickets on general sale at 9am on November 20. The same show will hit UK arenas in winter 2021, having been rearranged from this December due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The British DJ and producer will take over Liverpool’s M&S Bank Arena on February 26 for “a mashup of dance classics with a 10 piece live band.” He will also perform at Edinburgh’s Royal Highland Centre on April 17 as part of The Ultimate 90s Rave event, and at the O2 Academy Islington in London on April 23 for an Ibiza Classics set. Tickets for all dates are on sale now.
The British pop and soul vocalist will be joined by special guests within the grounds of the South of England Showground in Ardingly, West Sussex on July 16 as part of the Heritage Live gig series. Tickets are on sale now.
A Question Of Sport Live
A Question Of Sport’s live tour has been rescheduled to 2021, with new shows in Brighton, Hull, Cardiff, Edinburgh, London and Leeds added to the trek! Original tickets remain valid while tickets for the new dates go on general sale at 9am on November 20.
Also announced this week:
- Gary Barlow has rescheduled his Music Played By Humans Tour to winter 2021.
- Squeeze have rescheduled their socially distanced London show to February 2021.
- Underworld, Kraftwerk 3D, Nile Rodgers and Chic will headline Glasgow’s Playground Festival in 2021.
- Elton John has added a third Birmingham date to his Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour.
- Passenger has rescheduled his UK and Ireland tour to summer 2021.
- Culture Club will host a socially distanced audience at their London livestream show.
- Blossoms have announced a Live From London 360° interactive show.