The British YouTuber turned music artist will take over London’s SSE Arena Wembley for his biggest ever headline show on February 25, 2022, with tickets on general sale at 9am on May 1. The performance will follow his rearranged UK and Ireland tour this October, supporting his debut LP, ‘Dissimulation’, released in 2020. His second full-length, ‘All Over The Place’, is due out on July 16.
The Charlatans have announced a UK and Ireland tour as part of their delayed 30th anniversary celebrations. The indie legends will play 18 shows during the autumn, kicking off in Belfast on November 22 before calling in Dublin, Wrexham, Bristol, Birmingham, Bexhill, Bournemouth, Oxford, Cambridge, Manchester, Lincoln, Liverpool, Newcastle, London, Nottingham, Leeds and Glasgow, wrapping up in Aberdeen on December 20. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on April 30.
The singer-songwriter, who released ‘Collections From The Whiteout’ in March, will play Manchester’s O2 Victoria Warehouse on September 22 and London’s O2 Academy Brixton on September 24. He has also lined up a show at the Eden Project on September 11 as part of the rescheduled Eden Sessions concert series.
Tickets for the Manchester and London concerts go on general sale at 10am on April 30, while his date in St. Austell goes on sale at 12pm on May 6.
Will Young will support his upcoming LP, ‘Crying On The Bathroom Floor’, with six acoustic shows in September, including stops in Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds, Birmingham, and London, where he’ll play two dates at EartH (Evolutionary Arts Hackney). Tickets are on sale now.
The band have lined up 21 shows between March 17 and April 30, 2022, in support of their upcoming album, ‘Step 13’, due out in August, though an exact date is still to be confirmed. Tickets for the Step 13: The Divine Intervention Tour go on general sale at 10am on April 30.
Following the cancellation of the 2020 edition due to the coronavirus pandemic, Wireless Festival 2021 will kick back into action later than usual in September at its new home within the grounds of Crystal Palace Park, London.
Headliners include Future, Skepta, and Migos, with Meek Mill, D Block Europe, AJ Tracey, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Baby, Young Thug, Rick Ross, Headie One, Uzi Vert and Swae Lee set to perform across the weekend. Tickets are on sale now.
Also announced this week:
- Royal Blood have announced a spring 2022 UK arena tour.
- Diversity have added new shows to their rescheduled UK and Ireland Connected Tour in 2022.
- Supergrass will play the grounds of Englefield House in Reading in July as part of the Heritage Live concert series.
- Iron Maiden frontman Bruce Dickinson will embark on a spoken word tour in August.
- Wolf Alice, Slowthai, and Machine Gun Kelly have joined the line up for Reading and Leeds.
- Shed Seven add extra dates to their winter UK tour.
- Black Midi have confirmed UK and European gigs for August.
- The UK and European leg of the Hella Mega Tour, starring Green Day, Fall Out Boy and Weezer, has been rescheduled to 2022.
- The Streets, Royal Blood and Richard Ashcroft announced for Tramlines festival 2021.
- Anne-Marie, Marc Almond, and Tom Jones lead line up for a new festival called WonderHall.
- Korn, Deftones, and Megadeth are among a bunch of new names confirmed for Download festival 2022.