The Libertines have confirmed 15 up close and personal shows for their Giddy Up A Ding-Dong Tour in November and December. Stops include Bournemouth, Brighton, Norwich, Birmingham, Leeds, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Liverpool, Manchester, Cardiff, Bristol, Nottingham, Sheffield, and London, where they’ll play two nights at the O2 Forum Kentish Town. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on April 16.
The Northern Ireland indie-rock giants will take over the Manchester’s Castlefield Bowl on September 26 as part of the Sounds Of The City concert series. Tickets go on general sale at 9.30am on April 16. The band, who released ‘Wildness’ in 2018, will also headline Scaroborough Open Air Theatre, the Isle Of Wight Festival, and TRNSMT Festival in September. They’ll also appear at the rescheduled Lytham Festival in June 2022.
The Irish vocalist will perform at Manchester’s Castlefield Bowl on September 21 as part of the Sounds Of The City concert series. He has also added a third night at London’s Alexandra Palace on September 25 to his previously rescheduled tour plans. Tickets for the new shows go on general sale at 9am on April 16.
The legendary vocalist will perform at Rhyl Events Arena in Wales on September 1, with tickets on general sale at 10am on April 16. The 80-year-old will also celebrate his upcoming album, ‘Surrounded By Time’, with a performance of the record in full at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire on July 27. Tickets for that show go on sale at 9am on April 16.
Also announced this week:
- Iron Maiden have rescheduled their Belfast Belsonic appearance to summer 2022.
- Brockhampton have added a Sheffield date to their rescheduled UK tour.
- UB40 featuring Ali Campbell and Astro have lined up a show at Margate’s Dreamland in September.
- Garbage have confirmed a headline show in Bournemouth for November 2021.
- Paradise Lost support their latest LP with the Obsidian Moon Tour of the UK in February 2022.
- Lil Tjay has announced extra shows in London and Birmingham.
- Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons have rescheduled their UK shows for a second time to 2022.
- Culture Club have lined up four Heritage Live shows for the summer.
- Imelda May has announced UK and Ireland shows for spring 2022.
- Michael Bublé has rescheduled his UK Tour to summer 2022.
- Simple Minds have moved their 40 Years Of Hits UK and European tour to spring 2022.