Billie Eilish will bring Happier Than Ever, The World Tour to the UK and Ireland in summer 2022, kicking off on June 3 in Belfast and including four nights at London’s O2 Arena. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on May 28.
The 18-date European leg will follow the North American leg, which gets underway on February 3 in New Orleans. The trek shares its name with Eilish’s new album, which is due for release on July 30.
The Kooks have announced the Inside In/Inside Out 15th Anniversary Tour for January and February 2022, with stops lined up in Dublin, Newcastle, Plymouth, Birmingham, Brighton, Glasgow, Manchester, Cardiff, Leeds and London, where they’ll finish up the run with two nights at the O2 Academy Brixton. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on May 28.
The Nigerian Afro-fusion star will play London’s O2 Arena on August 27, as part of the Greenwich venue’s Welcome Back Shows series. Billed as Twice As Tall, the gig will see the 29-year-old performing material from his 2020 album of the same name. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on May 28.
Ministry Of Sound Classical
In celebration of the dance brand’s 30th birthday, Ministry Of Sound Classical will present Three Decades Of Dance performed by the 50-piece London Concert Orchestra at the O2 Arena on November 13. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on May 28.
Gary Numan has announced the Intruder Tour for spring 2022, with 18 shows lined up across the UK and Ireland, including a huge show at London’s SSE Arena Wembley on May 7. The trek shares its name with the star’s upcoming 18th studio LP, due out on May 21, and will also see him tour across mainland Europe.
Tickets for the UK and Ireland gigs go on general sale at 9.30am on May 28, with tickets for the European concerts on sale at 10.30am.
Due to demand, the Australian five-piece have added an extra London show to their 2022 tour plans. They’ll play a fourth date at London’s Camden Roundhouse on June 4, with tickets on general sale at 9am on May 28. The band will hit the road in support of their new album, ‘Dreamers Are Waiting’, due out on June 4 of this year.
Adam Ant has announced the Antics Tour for 2022, with 18 dates lined up across the UK in February and March, culminating with a show at London’s Roundhouse. He’ll perform his chart-topping hits and personal favourites. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on May 28. Head here for pre-sale tickets.
Alan Partridge Live
Steve Coogan will take Alan Partridge out on the road for the new Stratagem live show during spring 2022, with arena stops confirmed in Belfast, Dublin, Birmingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Nottingham, Liverpool, Manchester, Cardiff, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Leeds and London. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on May 29.
Also announced this week:
- Wolf Alice, The Chemical Brothers, Bastille and Bombay Bicycle Club lead Latitude Festival line up announcement.
- Less Than Jake will take their Silver Linings Tour across the UK in spring 2022.
- Rag’n’Bone Man has confirmed an additional Forest Live show at Delamere Forest, Northwich in June 2022.
- Future Islands have announced their Calling Out In Space UK and Ireland Tour for spring 2022.
- Levellers have added new dates to their UK tour celebrating the 30th anniversary of ‘Levelling The Land’.
- Queen and Adam Lambert have added a second Belfast date to The Rhapsody Tour.
- Bowling For Soup have added extra dates to their spring 2022 UK tour.
- Madness have added a second huge London show to their winter tour.
- The Chemical Brothers have rescheduled their huge show in Cork to June 2022.
- Download organisers have announced Download Pilot, a 10,000 capacity festival for this summer.
- Ed Gamble announces Electric UK stand-up tour for spring 2022.
- Bryan Adams has moved his outdoor UK shows to 2022.