The rising pop sensation will take her Life Support Tour across the UK and Europe in spring 2022, with shows confirmed at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, Manchester Academy, Birmingham’s O2 Institute, Dublin’s Olympia Theatre, Belfast’s Ulster Hall, and the O2 Academy Glasgow for April. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on June 11.
The Scottish trio will take over Cardiff Bay’s Alexandra Head on September 16, with tickets on general sale at 10am on June 11. Support will come from special guests Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes.
Biffy, who released ‘A Celebration Of Endings’ in 2020, have rearranged their huge summer concert in Scotland to September 9, moving it from Bellahouston Park to Glasgow Green. They’ve also shifted The Fingers Crossed Tour to the autumn and are confirmed as returning headliners for Download Festival in 2022.
The indie giants will take over Manchester’s Emirates Old Trafford cricket ground for a hometown show on September 25, joined by special guests Johnny Marr, Blossoms, Zuzu, and The Big Moon. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on June 11. They also headline Glasgow’s TRNSMT festival on September 10.
Queen drummer and songwriter Roger Taylor will support his forthcoming solo album, ‘Outsider’, with autumn shows in Newcastle, Manchester, York, Cardiff, Liverpool, Norwich, Bath, Bournemouth, Plymouth, Nottingham, Bexhill, Guildford, Coventry and London, where he’ll wrap up the run at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire on October 22. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on June 11. Head here for pre-sale tickets.
The Italian tenor will bring his Believe World Tour to the UK and Ireland in 2022. He’ll perform at the Caledonian Stadium in Inverness on July 1 — marking his first visit to the Scottish Highlands — followed by arena performances in Liverpool, Glasgow, Belfast, Birmingham and Sheffield in September. The trek shares its name with Bocelli’s latest album, released in November 2020.
He has also rescheduled his concerts in Dublin and London for a second time to fit alongside the new dates. Original tickets remain valid, with the new shows on general sale at 10am on June 11.
The American soul legend will return to the UK in June 2022, calling in Manchester, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Liverpool, Nottingham, Cardiff, Leeds, Glasgow and London, where she’ll perform two nights at the iconic Royal Albert Hall. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on June 11.
The British rock quartet will kick off their 22-date winter tour at Brighton Dome on November 17 and conclude it with two nights at the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London on December 16 and 17. Support will come from special guest British Lion, with tickets on general sale at 10am on June 11. The Motorheart Tour shares its name with their new album, due for release on October 15.
The trio will play their biggest headline show to date at London’s O2 Arena on April 15, with tickets on general sale at 9am on June 11. They also appear at UK festivals this summer, including Reading and Leeds, and the Neighbourhood Weekender.
The comedian, actor and multi-instrumentalist will take his Summer Larks show to the West End’s Royal Opera House for a limited week-long run in August.
The socially distanced eight-show run — which includes a matinée performance — will mark the first time a stand-up has headlined the Covent Garden venue. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on June 11. Head here for pre-sale tickets.
Also announced this week:
- Gary Barlow has added a Bournemouth show to his All The Hits Live Tour.
- Public Service Broadcasting have announced an autumn UK tour.
- Royal Blood have added European shows to their spring 2022 tour plans.
- Wolf Alice confirm summer date at the O2 Academy Bournemouth.
- Tony Hadley has announced his 40th Anniversary Tour for spring 2022.
- The Mavericks have rescheduled the UK leg of their En Español World Tour.
- The latest UK leg of Mrs. Brown’s Boys’ live show has been rescheduled for a second time to 2022.
- Sasha Velour has rearranged the Smoke And Mirrors Tour to 2022.
- The Kooks have added a second Leeds show to their Inside In/Inside Out 15th Anniversary UK And Ireland Tour.
- John Grant has announced London and Manchester shows for summer 2022.
- Richard Ashcroft has announced acoustic shows in Liverpool and London for the autumn.
- Big Thief have confirmed a run of UK and Ireland shows for early 2022.
- Kodaline have confirmed a run of acoustic shows across Ireland this autumn.
- Todrick Hall will bring The Femuline Tour to the UK next spring.
- Khruangbin have lined up a gig at London’s Alexandra Palace for spring 2022.
- Manic Street Preachers have moved their upcoming Cardiff shows for a second time to September.
- Ricky Gervais has moved a handful of SuperNature Tour dates, adding a new London show in the process.