The War On Drugs
The War On Drugs have announced a new album, ‘I Don’t Live Here Anymore’, along with accompanying North American, UK and European shows for 2022. Tickets for all dates go on general sale at 10am local time on July 23.
The trek commences in the United States in January before expanding across the UK and Europe in the spring, with concerts confirmed in Birmingham, Dublin, Leeds, Edinburgh and London, where they’ll play the iconic O2 Arena on April 12.
The trio will tour the UK next spring, calling at Edinburgh’s Corn Exchange, Newcastle’s O2 City Hall, London’s O2 Academy Brixton, the O2 Academy Birmingham, and Manchester’s O2 Apollo between March 14 and 19. Tickets go on general sale at 9.30am on July 23.
The shows will follow the release of their fourth studio album, ‘Screen Violence’, due out on August 27 via EMI in the UK and Glassnote in the US.
The singer-songwriter will hit the road in February 2022, with stops planned in Brighton, Manchester, Cardiff, Hull, Birmingham, Nottingham, Glasgow and London, where he’ll perform at the SSE Arena Wembley. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on July 23.
The shows will support Blunt’s upcoming greatest hits album, ‘The Stars Beneath My Feet (2004-2021)’, due out on November 19 via Atlantic Records.
James Morrison has lined up a 22-date Greatest Hits Tour between March 10 and April 10, kicking off in Southend and culminating in Glasgow. Other stops on the trek include Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Ipswich, Cardiff, Leicester, Oxford, Bournemouth, Folkestone, Stoke, Manchester, Bath, Stockton, Liverpool, Cambridge, Birmingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, Newcastle, Brighton and London, where he’ll play the Palladium. Tickets are on sale now.
Nick Cave and Warren Ellis
Nick Cave and his long-time Bad Seeds bandmate and frequent collaborator have lined up 20 UK shows for later in 2021, kicking off in Poole on September 2 and culminating at Brighton Dome on October 10. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on July 23.
The London rapper will play an exclusive full band show at London’s O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire on August 11 in aid of War Child. The gig will take place prior to his headline slots at All Points East, Boardmasters and NASS later this summer. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Friday July 23, with prices starting from £35.00.
Also announced this week:
- Yungblud has rescheduled three upcoming shows and added an Edinburgh show to his tour plans.
- Agnes Obel has rescheduled her UK and Ireland shows.
- Dinosaur Jr. have announced a UK and European tour for spring 2022.
- Mick Jenkins has announced UK shows as part of a European tour this autumn.
- James have announced a festival warm-up show in Oxford.
- Kris Barras Band have announced UK shows for spring 2022.
- Hundred Reasons have confirmed headline UK shows for 2022.
- JXDN has announced UK and Ireland shows for 2022.
- Return of The Jinkx and Dela Holiday Show Live Tour will head to the UK later this year.
- Don Broco have lined up four shows ahead of their appearances at Slam Dunk.
- Gorillaz have announced a free show this summer for NHS workers and their families.
- Disney On Ice presents Find Your Hero will tour the UK between October 28 and January 2, 2022.
- Sam Fender has rescheduled his UK shows to August, September and November.
- Tinie moves his London show for a second time to April 2022.
- David Essex has rescheduled his UK tour for a second time to September 2022.