As part of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road: The Final Tour, which also heads to North America and Europe, the iconic singer-songwriter has confirmed stadium shows in Norwich, Liverpool, Sunderland, Bristol and Swansea for June 2022. Tickets are on sale now.
After selling out three nights at the Camden Roundhouse, Lorde will play London’s Alexandra Palace on June 28 as part of the UK leg of The Solar Power Tour in 2022. Other stops on the trek include Leeds, Edinburgh, Manchester and Birmingham. Tickets for all dates are on sale now.
The pop trio will play a third successive night at Cardiff’s Motorpoint Arena on May 4, 2022, as part of The Confetti Tour. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on July 2.
Jordan Rakei has announced the What We Call Life Tour, with stops confirmed in Brighton, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol and London, where he’ll conclude the run at the O2 Academy Brixton on April 26. The trek shares its name with Rakei’s new album, due out on September 17, and expands across Europe. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on July 2.
The rap rock legends have lined up a brace of UK shows for summer 2022, with gigs confirmed at Manchester Academy on July 22 and the O2 Academy Brixton in London on July 24. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on July 2.
The Swedish metallers will hit Nottingham, Manchester, Glasgow, Wolverhampton, Bristol, Southampton and London, where they’ll take over the O2 Forum Kentish Town on January 15, before heading to cities across Europe in February and March.
The trek will support the band’s 2020 eighth studio album, ‘Hunter Gatherer’. Tickets are on sale now.
Also announced this week:
- Gojira will embark on a UK and European tour in early 2022.
- Glassjaw will bring the 20+ Year Anniversaries Tour to the UK next spring.
- Dua Lipa has rescheduled her Future Nostalgia Tour for a third time to spring 2022.
- The Libertines have moved their upcoming O2 Academy Glasgow show to November.
- Bingley Weekender has been rescheduled to 2022.
- Kaleidoscope Festival have unveiled its full line up for 2021.
- Ronan Keating has announced an outdoor summer show at Haydock Park Racecourse.
- Tim Minchin has added four new UK dates to his Back Encore Tour.
- Gerry Cinnamon has rescheduled his UK and Ireland shows.
- Primal Scream’s Bobby Gillespie and Savages vocalist Jehnny Beth have announced their first live gigs together.
- Keane have confirmed a show at Hop Farm Country Park for summer 2022.
- Kaiser Chiefs have announced a show at Dreamland in Margate.