The British rock duo will play arenas in Bournemouth, Birmingham, Cardiff, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester, Glasgow and London, where they’ll perform at the O2, between March 25 and April 3, 2022. The pair hit the road in support of their new album, ‘Typhoons’, released in April. Support comes from The Amazons, with tickets on general sale at 9am on May 7.
Dropkick Murphys have announced the Turn Up That Dial Tour for 2022, with stops lined up across the UK, Ireland and Europe between January 21 and February 26. Support on all dates will come from special guest ska punks The Interrupters, with tickets on general sale at 9am on May 7.
As part of the Heritage Live concert series, the reunited Britpop band will headline Englefield House in Reading on July 23 following sets from Feeder and Sports Team. Pre-sale tickets are available now, prior to general sale at 9am on May 7.
The North Carolina singer-songwriter and rapper will call in London, Manchester, Dublin and Glasgow during December, with tickets on general sale at 10am on May 7. The 25-year-old will hit the road in support of her debut mixtape, ‘Demidevil’, that was released in January.
The British vocalist will now also call at the Corn Exchange in Edinburgh on October 26, Norwich’s UEA on November 1 and Mountfort Hall in Liverpool on November 4, as part of his autumn Life By Misadventure Tour. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on May 7, the same day his new album ‘Life By Misadventure’ is released.
The music icon will perform within the grounds of Longleat Safari Park on June 15, with the gig replacing his Bristol city centre concert. He’ll also play Blickling Hall at Norfolk Blickling Estate near Aylsham in Norwich on July 6. The new shows are part of his rescheduled 2022 Hello! Tour. Pre-sale tickets are on sale now, ahead of general sale at 10am on May 7.
Also announced this week:
- Jack Savoretti has confirmed a UK tour for spring 2022.
- Idles have rescheduled their Eden Sessions performance to September.
- Haim have moved the UK leg of The One More Haim Tour to September.
- Jimmy Carr has extended his Terribly Funny Tour into winter 2022.
- Celebrity chef James Martin will take his Live Tour across the UK in spring 2022.
- Pendulum and Eric Prydz will take over Cardiff Bay’s Alexandra Head later in 2021.
- Brian Wilson has rescheduled the UK leg of his Good Vibrations Greatest Hits Tour for a second time to summer 2022.
- Duran Duran have moved their huge show at Dublin’s St. Anne’s Park to June 2022.
- Faith No More have rescheduled their UK tour for a second time to 2022.
- McFly have joined the line up for The Eden Sessions.
- Foals, Gorillaz and Jorja Smith lead line up for Boardmasters 2021.
- Playboi Carti and Architects will headline new hip hop and rock UK festival ALT LDN.
Head here for a full list and to find your tickets. Check our rolling guide to cancelled and postponed events here.