The California band will be joined by The Hives for arena shows during November, calling in Dublin, Cardiff, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Leeds and London, where they’ll take over the SSE Arena Wembley. The Let The Bad Times Roll Tour will support their album of the same name, which is due out on April 16 through Concord Records. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on April 9.
Easy Life have announced the Life’s A Beach Tour for November, with UK and Ireland stops lined up in Bristol, Birmingham, Leicester, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Newcastle, Sheffield, Portsmouth, Brighton, Belfast, Dublin and London, where they’ll play the O2 Academy Brixton. The trek will support the release of their debut album of the same name, due out on June 4. Tickets go on sale at 10am on April 9.
Del Amitri will support their new record, Fatal Mistakes’, with an autumn 2021 UK tour and two homecoming shows in Glasgow in December 2021. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on April 9.
The reggae legends — James Brown, Duncan Campbell, Robin Campbell, Earl Falconer, Norman Hassan, Martin Meredith, Tony Mullings, Laurence Parry and Brian Travers — will take over Sandwell Valley Country Park in Birmingham on August 1. Tickets go on general sale at 10am on April 9. The hometown performance will precede the band’s Bigga Baggariddim Tour throughout November and December.
Bree Runway has announced a headline show at Colours in London for September 28. Tickets go on sale at 9am on April 9.
Julien Baker will support her new album, ‘Little Oblivions’ with shows in London, Leeds, Dublin, Glasgow, and Manchester during May 2022, as part of a larger European trek. Tickets go on general sale at 9am on April 9.
Also announced this week:
- RuPaul’s Drag Race UK have added even more extra dates to their 2022 UK tour due to huge demand.
- Guns N’ Roses have rearranged their UK and European shows for a second time to summer 2022.
- The Damned have moved their UK shows to February 2022 due to COVID-19.
- Glass Animals have added extra dates to their Dreamland Tour.
- Fatboy Slim has announced an extra night at Brighton Centre.
- Zucchero has moved his UK shows for a second time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Rag’n’Bone Man will headline Friday September 10 at the Cambridge Club Festival.